вторник, 28 июня 2011 г.

funny pictures.com

images funny funny pictures.com. From Funny.Com
  • From Funny.Com

  • AZ_GC
    08-22 06:20 PM
    Your GC is future job based, if your current company agrees to sponsor your paperwork even after you do H-1 transfer then you might be able to pull it off. Otherwise it is i agree in the trash can.

    wallpaper From Funny.Com funny pictures.com. Home gt; Funny people gt; Boy
  • Home gt; Funny people gt; Boy

  • nursekm
    03-28 10:46 PM
    I am not sure I understand why would you want to do this? You are on EAD, correct? This already gives you the right to work for any employer; getting an H-1B would be a step back in this regard. Am I missing something?

    I am interested in changing from I-485 EAD to H1B. My reason being I want to change my work and get a different position. does anyone know what is the procedure?

    funny pictures.com. Categories: Funny Videos Tags:
  • Categories: Funny Videos Tags:

  • MetteBB
    05-11 02:36 AM
    Titles are completely unreadable.
    Well all they say is Danmark... a country. Its not really the most important thing... but ok. I will try and change them


    However it would also be nice to get some comments on the stamps themselves...


    Oh bugger... I see that I flattened the layers so I cant even go in and edit the stamps now. Ah well it was fun doing them (even if no one likes them)

    2011 Home gt; Funny people gt; Boy funny pictures.com. Funny Myspace Backgrounds
  • Funny Myspace Backgrounds

  • rajeev_74
    04-20 08:18 PM
    Can we ask for a new legislation that will allow for complete portabilty after i-140 approval? If this is achieved I don't think retrogression/insufficient Visa#'s would be a big deal.


    funny pictures.com. Food sculptures. Funny jokes
  • Food sculptures. Funny jokes

  • sw33t
    07-28 10:32 AM
    Join the texas state chapter at


    funny pictures.com. http://www.newsobserver.com/
  • http://www.newsobserver.com/

    04-01 02:12 PM
    When you apply for the transfer, you can apply for a 3 year tenure


    funny pictures.com. http://www.funny-potato.com
  • http://www.funny-potato.com

  • jnc
    07-11 11:31 PM
    I'm planning to get my medical check up done in the third week of July 2008. I'm not sure which version of I-693 Form is to be used.

    As of 7-11-08 on the USCIS website it says, "Edition Date : 06/05/08. Previous editions will be accepted only for medical exams conducted before August 1, 2008. Medical exams conducted on or after August 1, 2008, require use of the 06/05/08 edition (link at bottom of page)."

    Does this mean that I have to use a version older than Version 06/05/08, if I have my medical check up done before Aug 1 2008?
    If so Which version is to used in this case and where do I download the older version of the I-693 form?
    Would the Physician ensure that the correct form is used during my check up or is this my responsibility?

    Also, the 06/05/08 Version has the Vaccination page included in it unlike the older versions which had a separate Vaccination Supplement form.

    Could anybody provide some guidance?


    2010 Categories: Funny Videos Tags: funny pictures.com. funny
  • funny

  • sbmallik
    06-12 03:48 PM
    After the initial H-1B period maxes out, the beneficiary needs to move out of the US but not necessarily to the home country, for at least a year. Please read here (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=110aec897643f010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD) for details.


    funny pictures.com. Funny Email Forwards - Funny
  • Funny Email Forwards - Funny

  • mailmy_gc
    06-10 11:33 AM
    Update your profile first, To get help from from members !!

    hair Funny Myspace Backgrounds funny pictures.com. Funny Pics - Sharenator.com
  • Funny Pics - Sharenator.com

  • kshitijnt
    08-27 07:48 PM
    Hello All,

    I am in a strange situation.

    My attorney is about to file my I-1485 this week.

    My details:

    Previous company:
    Perm PD: June 2006 EB2
    I-140 EB2 approved in Nov/2006.

    Current company:
    PERM filed: Oct/24/2007
    I-140 EB2 filed on Jan/31/2008
    trying to recapture the old PD of June/2006.

    Today, when I checked my I-140 status, it says "Request for Evidence sent" yesterday.

    What are my options now? I do not know if I am eligible to go ahead and file my I-485 now ? What are the implications if I go ahead and file my I-485 now.? Please let me know your ideas.

    Thanks in advance

    wait for the RFE. And respond to it first. Or you can go ahead and file anyway.


    funny pictures.com. Funny Flames : Zombie Kittehs!
  • Funny Flames : Zombie Kittehs!

  • addsf345
    04-14 03:23 PM
    Report: Mahindra to set U.S. Pik-Up launch date in next few weeks — Autoblog (http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/05/report-mahindra-to-set-u-s-pik-up-launch-date-in-next-few-week/)

    Hi h1techSlave,

    You might like below thread on IV. Please check it out. This is already delayed by few months now. God knows when it will happen.


    hot Food sculptures. Funny jokes funny pictures.com. Comments: Funny Comments
  • Comments: Funny Comments

  • KanishkaSharma
    12-26 08:44 PM
    I got my H1B Petition approved and have been working on OPT status since August. I made a Visa appoitment for tommorow and while taking the appointment I chose the Visa Renewal category instead of a new H1B visa.
    My interview is tommorow and I am not able to change or cancel the date as in Delhi it needs to be done 2 working days before.

    I want to know if anyone has gone though a similar experience and what should I do?

    Looking forward to your replies!




    house images you-can-be-funny.com funny pictures.com. .com/2008/01/thai-funny-
  • .com/2008/01/thai-funny-

  • krishnam70
    07-05 02:07 PM
    as pappu said why open new threads.. its already covered in other threads

    tattoo http://www.newsobserver.com/ funny pictures.com. Funny Pics - Sharenator.com
  • Funny Pics - Sharenator.com

  • nvrao2104
    07-01 05:07 AM
    Hello All,

    Following is my situation:

    1) Recently got my L1 extension approval through company A which is valid through Aug, 2010.
    2) I also have a Consular-H1B petition papers from same company A which is valid till Aug,
    2011. But i don't have H1B visa stamp in my passport.

    *My question is:
    Is it possible to do H1B petition transfer from Company A to Company B without COS from L1 to H1?
    Should I first apply COS from L1->H1 through company A and then apply for H1B transfer from Company A to company B.
    (and I believe for COS to happen i need to be still employed with company A.)

    I am not planning to go India now but wanted to apply H1 transfer and work for the new company B in case of my layoff from present company A



    pictures http://www.funny-potato.com funny pictures.com. funny funny funny
  • funny funny funny

  • gcseeker2002
    01-02 12:56 PM
    I have been in this country close to 11 years, and have PD of Feb 2004 EB3 India, and am thinking if I could apply for EB1 through another company than my employer. I am currently using EAD to work but I recently met someone who got GC through EB1 having started the process in 2008. I am really frustrated with the EB3 progress and have no hope so was thinking of this option. I have Masters with about 13 years of experience. Just wanted to check out if any of you are having similar thoughts and if this is a possible route ?
    Also , is Labor substitution still a path or has that been blocked out ?
    Any useful responses appreciated. TIA.

    dresses Comments: Funny Comments funny pictures.com. Watch Online Fun,Funny Video
  • Watch Online Fun,Funny Video

  • nomadlhr
    09-27 04:38 AM
    Incase there was adelay in degree due to backlogs what information has to be entered in section 17 DS-157
    enlisting of all educational institutions attended" section on DS 157 form, I completed my degree late due to backlogs .i.e. I was supposed to complete it in 1996-2000 but I completed it in 2005 due to backlogs and since I had started a job already during my studies.

    Now i am confused weather I shall put 1996-2006 or 1996-2000 on dates of attendance of my university in DS 157?

    Please help !


    makeup Funny Email Forwards - Funny funny pictures.com. images you-can-be-funny.com
  • images you-can-be-funny.com

  • pa_arora
    04-02 12:55 PM
    yep, i saw that on immigration-law too...wanted to email all the reporters with this PDF. but alas yahoo says too many email ids /receivers for the mail.

    can somebody tell me how to send email to 500 ids (approx) thru yahoo?

    girlfriend Funny Pics - Sharenator.com funny pictures.com. peaceful
  • peaceful

  • deepakd
    07-10 07:59 PM

    Just wondering about my options of getting a job in Canada and getting my permanent residency after that

    I know this route:
    Apply for permanent residency and then go and find a job

    But what about this:
    Find a job and go there on some kind of visa and then apply for PR

    hairstyles Funny Flames : Zombie Kittehs! funny pictures.com. Funny Tattoo
  • Funny Tattoo

  • wandmaker
    11-17 12:20 PM
    BTW, the easiest way to get back to H4 status is by reentering the country using H4 visa. For which, you will have to maintain H1 status, if you want her to have H4 status in the future.

    10-24 02:58 PM
    My wife got a job offer on contract basis for 3 months. I am on h1 and she is on h4 so far. I am planning to stay on h1 itself. If my wife accepts this job using EAD, Does my status also changes? Is it okay if she dont find a job after this contract expires, what status she will be in during that time, h4 or EAD?

    Please advice, Thanks a lot ....

    No..your status will not change. You can still maintain your H1. She can go on EAD and work for 3 months and she will be in AOS status if she does not find any job. She will not go out of status. She can work 40hrs, 20hrs or 0hrs..it will not affect her status.

    11-02 09:09 AM

    I want to start entirely unrelated but important topic here.

    Is it worth saving in Traditional IRA when we are uncertain about our stay in this country.

    I also want to know if we have to pay penalty if we decide to leave the country and take our retirement investment with us.

    Experts in investing, please help

    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий